Sunday 19 May 2013

Peplum Top!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you all had an amazing weekend:)













  First of all I would like to apologise for my long absence.. More than two weeks, I know that this makes me look like I don't take this seriously but believe me this is definitely not the case! Generally I am the kind of person who never finishes anything (I always had that!) and I am not proud of that, but blogging is something that I actually love doing and I missed it so much over the past two weeks.. As most of you already know I have exams going on and I am moving houses and flying back to my country on 29th so I have everything ready by then and this leaves me with no time for any outfits or posts, but with my holidays starting on 22nd I will be posting a lot, lot, lot, lot more:)



  I had my tattoo done on 17th and I am totally in love with it:) I know that there are so many people out there who are not tattoo enthusiasts and I respect their opinion, everyone has his or her reasons but I have read somewhere (don't actually remember where) that tattoos are ugly and make your body look bad and they are something you regret.. and I just thought that I should share my opinion as it made me feel like I am doing something wrong and made me think twice for a while.. But my opinion is that tattoos are a way to express yourself (at least for me), for some outfits are, or piercings or songs or actually a combination of everything! I definitely don't get inked to make me look beautiful or because I want someone else to like it, but because I like it and to me it means something.. Tattoos should be beautiful to the person having them, not to everyone else, because if you don't like it you will regret it! For all those thinking about having a tattoo done and they think twice this is my "opinion-advice", if you like it do it:)
  Today after two weeks of bad weather (for May!) we had a warm enough weather to leave our jackets at home:) Sunshine makes everything look so calm and beautiful, it's just unbelievable..! Speaking of good weather I can't believe that in 10 days I will be back to my warm country with a 30ºC..Summer is finally just around the corner:) I need to do my summer shopping as soon as possible! 

I am wearing:
Gilet - New Look
Cardigan - Tally Weijl
Top - New Look
Jeans - Tally Weijl
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Watch - Ebay
Rings - Warren James 


Do you have any special plans for Summer? and what do you think about tattoos, agree or disagree?
Hope you all had an amazing weekend:)
Hope you like my outfit.x


 Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Me encanta el chaleco !!

    http://petitecoco0.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit! :) You are very pretty :)
    Please visit my blog, I followed you :)
    http://magdajarzab.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's back y'all!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Steph, you look AMAZING firstly. Great outfit! Secondly I personally love tattoos, and I think yours rocks girl.

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the tattoo looks very classy and feminine! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your gilet! that is such a lovely outfit, and I think your tattoo looks gorgeous. i am undecided about tattoos, i love some but i think some just look like they were drawn by children. yours looks great.

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, girl :) Love your outfit and I think your tattoo looks gorgeous. I personally am a big fan of tattoos and I'm currently saving up to get my first one! :) Nice to see you back in the blogosphere :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not reiterate how did I get here ...
    it is not a problem but my luck
    I do not understand very well about fotografhy and fashion
    but I'm quite aware of the charming smile that
    just about me and you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...