Friday 11 October 2013

21st birthday!

Hello sweeties,

 As you can guess from the title yesterday was my birthday! I wanted to do a post throughout the day but as I really wanted to enjoy my birthday out of the house I am making the post a  little late:) I had a really amazing time and even though my family and friends are in my home country, I did receive a lot of wishes :) I wanted to thank them all for being so supporting and my boyfriend for being such an amazing boyfriend organising everything for my birthday!  




 Even though I am 21 when it comes to my birthday I am like a 5 year old child.. I am counting months, days, hours, minutes! I love receiving presents and cards and wishes:) If you know me you sure know that already






 Baby thank you again for everything! 


 I was wearing a "21 today!" badge today and we went to greggs and a staff member asked me if it was my birthday and he gave me a free cupcake:) I was so happy about that (the 5 years old child I was talking about) !

 I wanted to show you my outfit but it was raining and these are the only pictures I took from the whole outfit as in my accommodation there isn't an empty wall/space to take outfit pictures! But I am trying to work that out and hopefully find a nice spot for my outfits, as I am sure there will be lots of rainy days here! I will definitely be doing an outfit post for this dress later :)



I am wearing:
Dress - Missguided
Shoes - New Look
Watch - D&G (available here )
Rings - Warren James
Lipstick - NYC / Red Rapture


Have you bought anything from Missguided? What do you think of their quality?
If you haven't you can read my review on them here!:)

Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie


Follow on Bloglovin





8 comments:

  1. You look great in that dress and I hope you had a super time! Happy birthday! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday pretty! You look fabulous!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!you look great:-)
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday :)
    i love the Dress !!! you are so beautyful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful and you look great!
    I hope you had a nice birthday! :-)
    xoxo,
    Jules

    www.thepocketsizevenus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...