Tuesday 13 May 2014

Peplum & Brown!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you are all having an amazing week so far:)



 Mine has actually been great as I am now officially done with my exams and University studies! I am so happy I can finally sleep a little longer, well that not completely true as I have a ton of things to take care of by Thursday, including packing. But the idea of going on holiday really gives me strength:) Do you have any holiday plans?












 I bought these shoes about a week ago from Primark and can you believe they were on sale? I am obsessed with them, the colour is perfect for Spring and the cut outs make them Spring appropriate as well! I wanted something casual yet sophisticated for that day and this vest fits the description perfectly. Oh, and if you are looking for a perfect pair of shoes you should visit New Look, they have some really good deals right now:)

I am wearing:
Vest - New Look
Top - New Look
Jeans - Tally Weijl
Boots - Primark
Belt - Primark
Bag - Parfois
Necklace - Sheinside
Earrings - Claire's
Bracelets - 2014 charm, Born Pretty & Primark



Wishing you all an amazing week!
Have you found any bargains lately?

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vest and glorious sandals!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, cozy and pretty! Love the vest!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2014/05/rainy-days.html
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything of your outfit! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit dear:) isn't sunshine the best? the rain can get boring....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for you, dear! :) You look lovely as usual and yes, Primark never stops surprising me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vest is so beautiful and I love the styling of your outfit, the heels and bag are perfect with it. Thanks for stopping by, I always value your opinion on my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots and bag! Congrats on finishing your studies.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are perfect my Dear! <3 I love, like them match with You handbag.. which is perfect too :)) I can't believe that were in sale, but the discounted things I love the most! :D and of course.. congratulation on finishing Your srtudies! <3
    Have a great day :*
    With Love, A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look! Very nice shoes! I like your hairstyle!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, you look so pretty, dear. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing look! I love the vest!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...