Tuesday 10 June 2014

Floral & Coral!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing week!



 The weather has been great the past few days and I can't wait to go to the beach! We are currently searching for jobs, forwarding our CVs and the wait is killing me. To be honest I think I am ready to leave my "student" me behind and welcome the "grown-up" me, now I only need a job (as a start!). I know all of you that have graduated can relate to all this:)












 And yet again I am wearing floral! I know you are probably tired from all the floral you see but to be honest all of my outfits are my outfits and therefore they reflect my current obsession, which is floral. I was always sceptical about it but now I just love everything floral and there are unlimited ways to style it as well (always a plus!). Coral has always been my go to Summer colour and I just couldn't (and didn't want to) resist these sandals!

I am wearing:
Top - New Look
Shorts - NewYorker
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Linea
Necklace - Primark
Bracelets - Primark, Souvenir & Born Pretty


Hope you all had an amazing start of the week and wishing you an even 
better rest of it:)

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit dear ! :-) xx

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/06/casual.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit ,love the sandals!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/american-dream.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sandals!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous spring/summer outfit...and I do love those neon sandals....good luck with CV sending and everything:) I myself will have to face it again soon as my internship is almost over.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, sweety! It's not easy but we all have those problems and eventually everything goes well! ;)
    You look so cute, the sandals are adorable! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this has to be my FAVORITE outfit. I don't know what it is, but this is gorgeous. I love the floral and THOSE SANDALS DONT EVEN GIRL. LOVE THEM. Good luck with your job hunt, it can be fun and a bit difficult to transition from Student to "Grown-Up".. I've had about a year now and I'm still transitioning. PS; totally not tired of floral. One can NEVER have enough floral!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool outfit! perferct shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shorts and top! Very nice look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always a hustle transitioning but I'm sure you'll get a job in no time Steph. I love the color of your shoes and that's a gorgeous pair of floral shorts

    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/06/bubblegum-mix-what-i-wore-to-fafa-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that look, especially that shorts :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/06/flower-pants-and-new-jelly-fish-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sandals Stephanie!
    Have a great weekend xx

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theres nothing wrong with repeating floral as long as you do it so well as you just did. Killer outfit hun, so Summer goddess. Absolutely love the colours, patterns, lengths.. Everything goes so well together :)
    Good luck on your job hunt sweetie, I know how hard it is, but im sure you will manage! Are you still living in England or are you back home?
    Hope you have an amazing weekend xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...